UnTown episode 6- Saving the Towers UnTown episode 6- Saving the Towers

Getting good. Getting good. I did like the plot of this episode, it was actually rather interesting. I feel like that it may have been a little stilted because the acting is a little flat. I mean the Voice cast is getting better at this. I feel like there are a lot of fresh blood in this, also some vets. Maybe some more direction on the lines would help. Also It's best to not have a character talk out of shot if you can help it. Craig being off screen and talking is a huge flub on the staging area. I feel like that you should have panned to him. Also maybe look into a much more active camera, just having characters stand and talk, isn't as engaging. As for the battle scene it was alright, but I feel like it was held back with the relent on the models. Maybe if you broke Model more for the heavier stuff like action, it would make it flow a LOT better.

All and all, Good episode, everything is slowly but surely getting better. I feel like if this keeps going up, by episode 10, you'll have the TV show quality that we all strive for. and then it can only go up from there.

Tyrant's Blood Princess - Opening Tyrant's Blood Princess - Opening

This isn't that bad. I mean it's a little stiff, and could use a bit more bounce, and a little better staging for certain things. But can you do me a favor, and NOT call this a "Fanime?" It not only cheapens the animation, and also makes me feel like that the quality is going to be crap. Sure it can be anime inspired, That's fine. But don't slap Fanime on the video. Nothing wrong about calling it a cartoon.

It's like making an original character and then saying it's a Sonic fan character, even though it has nothing to do with Sonic... at all. All I'm asking is to have respect for your project.

Aside from that, Maybe work on character proportions a bit (Hell like I can talk...) and maybe play around with bounce, and maybe make it not look as stiff. I mean Anime aesthetic is fine and all. But style doesn't replace motion at all.

But I don't know that might be my perfectionism seeping out a bit...

I'm really interested on seeing where you are going with this. I hope it ends up well. This as potential to be something great, it just has some wrinkles to iron out.

Tl;dr
Like what you're doing here.
Look into cleaning up the art and animation a bit.
Please don't call it a Fanime because is cheapens the piece of works value.
Good luck and stuff yo.

Gespenst-Project responds:

Hey, thanks for watching my video and leaving some constructive criticism! I'll be sure to take it into account for my future works!
I understand how you feel about the word "fanime", in fact I tend to feel the same way on occasion. I use the word now though because by making this I'm hoping to inspire more people to try, and hopefully lift the bad connotation off of the word.
Either way, thanks for you input, I appreciate it!

UnTown episode 5.5 UnTown episode 5.5

Pallid you have come along way since the First episode of Untown was launched on NG. Maybe it was do to me bugging you to get better, or maybe it's the people you surround yourself with now. But I have to say, you are really coming into your own with this little series of yours!

A few minor complaints, [Which I've probably thrown at you a dozen times on skype and stuff, but whatever]

I feel like the episode should have had shown a bit more, and maybe have a bit better of a reaction to certain things. When Mia dropped the Tracker fluid, it kind of felt like a Jump cut. Also when Mia saw her sister tied up and she just did nothing, with some off screen dialog, I feel like it could have been handled a bit better. Maybe some animation of her sister struggling, or maybe a reaction shot from Mia, that could have made that scene a bit better.

And Finally, please consider adding Cheating out Positions for the character models. It will give you so much more range with the puppets, and make things look less flat.

Anyway, I have to say this is probably your Best work yet, the pacing was on point for the most part, and there was a lot smoother animation then your previous works. Keep at it, and keep improving. I'm rooting for you buddy. And I'll annoy you to git gud until I die. And don't worry, you can annoy me also.

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

You know, this game is rather enjoyable. It was a nice breath of fresh air that I kind of needed in terms of flash games. I enjoyed it so much, that I actually bought the deluxe version of it on steam. I hope that my save will carry over, if it doesn't that's fine, but still think this is one of the best games on Newgrounds period.

Contra Flash Contra Flash

Nice! Another Great Port!

The Sound is Glitchy, you should probably fix that.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

This is a Way to get it know out there.

I find it funny that people are calling this game "Shit" when it suppose to send a Message, in other words The Internet will be worthless if SOPA Passes I would have been totally okay if EVERYTHING was censored. The game that is TOTALLY Not a Rip off of Super (COPYRIGHTED) Brothers at all. Though I kinda Wish the physics would be a little more like it.

Boss Loop 1 Boss Loop 1

Lol Uploading are game's SoundTrack?

hahaha. Well it gets Time warrior out more huh.

Inktober day.2 Inktober day.2

10/10 would do me if I was that hot of a girl =3

Cast for the Omlet Cast for the Omlet

I know It took you for ever but...

EVERYONE EXCEPT Phantom ARE TO SHORT!