View Profile Silverelick

41 Movie Reviews

I noticed this one has differences compared to the Youtube version.

That momemt when you realized that you actually read a bit of Dave's webcomic back in the day and never realized it.

Raziberry responds:

OH NO

It's a Shame that the Long version is gone and we can't watch it anymore. I didn't earn those 3 Medals with just Stamper's short! Fix this Tom!

15 Game Reviews

I've learned more about chemistry in a single night then I did in school in the 12 years i was in there. even though the sex scene was a bit lacking, the fact that I earned that creampie through all the blood sweat and tears and crushing those books was reward enough. I Earned this waifu, she made me work for her, and damn it! I'm glad she made me earn it! it turns a boring Lay into a satisfying one. Next time though, make it 15 questions, and give me an Anal option damn it!

You know, this game is rather enjoyable. It was a nice breath of fresh air that I kind of needed in terms of flash games. I enjoyed it so much, that I actually bought the deluxe version of it on steam. I hope that my save will carry over, if it doesn't that's fine, but still think this is one of the best games on Newgrounds period.

Nice! Another Great Port!

The Sound is Glitchy, you should probably fix that.

1 Audio Review

How dare Duncan & Jones got Robbed though. Honestly Tom gone full hollywood.

7 Art Reviews

Love the shader on that! how did you make it?

PolyStation2 responds:

Thanks! I'll be making a vlog breaking it down in more detail, but the short version is use a Shader to RGB node into a Color Ramp node 👍

Plus size Elf love? And i thought i was the only one reading that manga.

rtil responds:

you're just not hanging out with the right weebs

The Monster can just pulls it all together.

A Crazy kid from nowhere with a dream. And in the dream, it's filled with naked women as far as the eye can see. Sadly this dream is an impossibility to achieve... so went for the second best dream on the list. Animating. God what have I done to myself?

25, Male