View Profile Silverelick

65 Movie Reviews

Everytime I watch this, I can not Quote this. I fear I'm not alone on this.

I feel like this is going to go horribly wrong. In my experience, Rebound Flings always blow up in my face.

Raziberry responds:

We shall see!!

Didn't know Rich can Sing. Though Not sure if this will get on portal since this doesn't really count as an animation, since it's a Lyrical video. I'd love to see it on Audio portal though.

17 Game Reviews

I do enjoy the style and it seems like something more is going on. My one major Gripe it's a pain to play in such a Tiny window and only mouse controls. Causing me to not really want to get to the end via game feel. Then again I am the type of gamer who prefers gameplay over story so sadly this isn't for me, but Might be a good thing to watch via let's plays and watching my friends react at least.

It just works. I instantly knew how to play despite it telling me nothing, and it just feels satisfying to play. My one gripe is that it needs more levels, but that was fun. Not bad for a single day game, I'd love to see this expanded into something more!

I've learned more about chemistry in a single night then I did in school in the 12 years i was in there. even though the sex scene was a bit lacking, the fact that I earned that creampie through all the blood sweat and tears and crushing those books was reward enough. I Earned this waifu, she made me work for her, and damn it! I'm glad she made me earn it! it turns a boring Lay into a satisfying one. Next time though, make it 15 questions, and give me an Anal option damn it!

8 Audio Reviews

Give me FLCL Vibes from the more melancholic tracks. I like it.

I'm loving that flip flop between community and interviews! Seriously loving the vibe of this podcast!

HenryEyes Learn to read! Also Jack Serious grand return is much appreciated!

11 Art Reviews

Mom back during her Edgy Rave phase.

Oh snap, He returns!

BrandonPewPew responds:

Hey good to see you're still around :D

Really Like Margo with Purple hair honestly. Really adds Pop to her design aside from all shades of green.

Front man of WantedPosterStudios!
Creator of Club Yin-Yang
Director on Wanted Game 1 (Working Title)
Writer for Untown
Voice for few Characters.
Basically what I'm saying is I do a lot of things, and I need to probably Cut back on somethings...

26, Male